Monday, March 15, 2010

Travel!

Howdy!
So I'm going to share with you all about what I absolutely love to do...if i have the chance...that is to TRAVEL!
I love going to places and learn something new from the places I've been...I guess I got this love for travelling from my family...they all love to travel too and they have been to many places especially my grandmother who has been around the world!....
here's a little something I would like to share during my visit to China...

here's me at The Great Wall Of China.....that is the 1st checkpoint...i would go further but....we didnt have enough time....*sad*...

me,my mum,my brother,grandma,uncle and cousin at the the Bird's Nest...where the Olympic was held at 2008
me in Hong Kong...trying on my luck...that statue is said to help to bring good wealth when u rub money on it....it kinda work....

Tips on traveling to China....please exercise before climbing The Great Wall Of China....trust me....

ok...thats all for now...till my next post....see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment