Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life in SMK DPM - one of the most memorable events

Ni hao!
i'm pretty sure you all have tons of memories during your secondary school days.....some good and some bad.....but in any case...it helps us grow and become more wiser....i've learned so much in my old school which is SMK Datuk Peter Mojuntin...☺
most of my teachers are not there anymore...some moved to other schools...but the person i missed the most is our old principal...Puan Marie Yong....she moved to SM St. Michael...but her works and dedication would always remain in SMK DPM....☻
the greatest thing she did for SMK DPM was getting all students to collect aluminium tabs which has reach to 99KG!...and for that putting SMK DPM's name in the Malaysian Book Of Records in the year 2006...and man was that a day to remember...the main goal was to collect as much aluminium tabs as possible to help make artificial legs for the disabled...Puan Marie encourage us to care for others by doing charity works....
I didnt know my picture was in the news untill my tuition teacher showed me this newspaper clipping....hahaha

i took this from Daily Express newspaper....some of the student's stories are in there including yours truly...

so this is my so-called story while I was collecting the aluminium tabs....☺

Having to be a part of this event means a lot to me....it makes me proud to be a student of SMK DPM.....☻

special thanks to Mr.Cheah for one of the newspaper clippings...
bye ya'll....XOXO

1 comment:

IZWAN8389 said...

wahhh still remember this moment........

Post a Comment